I certainly feel like I've popped...some more! She's about the size of an eggplant, and I have started getting the "when are you due?" question from strangers.
I am officially in the third trimester. I still can't believe we have less than three months until my due date. I've reached the point where my doctor's visits have gone from once a month to once every two weeks.
- Fatigue is returning, similar to how I felt in first trimester. I kept saying I never thought it went away, but now that it's back with a vengeance, I realize it actually did get better during the second trimester. But it's a lot easier to deal with without nausea and vomiting, too!
- Still occasional heartburn
- Still having Braxton Hicks contractions, but it's either less often, or I'm just getting used to them and not noticing them as much.
- back and foot pain
- Ice cream
- Had my first craving for watermelon the other day, and felt like a true, cliche, pregnant lady.
- Luke and I basically finished registering today. There are a few more things I'll probably add, and I'm sure I'll change my mind about some things, but the bulk of that overwhelming job is taken care of!
- We've made a lot of nursery progress. We finished painting, replaced the ugly fluorescent lights with a new light/ceiling fan, and had carpet installed (thanks to my in-laws for all their help!) I'm getting lots of little details and accents put together, and loving every minute of it! Today, Luke put her wall decal up above the crib, and I am in love! Again, we found it here.
- Scarlett got a Sophie teether from some family friends. These are just the cutest things ever. And now I feel like a hip and trendy future mom. Ha!
What a fun (and probably painful and uncomfortable...) 12 weeks we have in store before Scarlett's arrival. Now it's time for finishing up the nursery, showers, birthing classes, and last-minute freaking out! Bring it, third trimester!