Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm Back

I wish I had some pictures to show to make this post more interesting.  But literally, I have just not taken pictures lately!  What is happening to me?

But I'm writing today to say that at least for the next month, I'm coming back to blogging.  I had my last day of classes yesterday, and aside from 1 final and 1 presentation next week, I'm done!

...we won't talk about the fact that I'll have clinicals almost all through Christmas break.  But at just a few days per week, I can handle that.

I'm so sad that I had to put blogging on the back burner this semester.  But between homework, lesson plans, and trying to spend a little time relaxing with Luke, there was not much time left for blogging.

Not to mention, I didn't have much to blog about besides papers, projects, tests, and therapy sessions.  And something tells me those wouldn't have been the most interesting things to write about.

But the next 4-5 weeks will be filled with Christmas parties, candlelight evenings, trying new recipes, decorating, late nights with my nose in a book, and multiple viewings of Elf.

...blog material at it's finest.

and after Christmas break?  We'll see what happens.  All I know is I really miss blogging, and I'm going to try to do better next semester!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some time to blog during your break. I'm ready for a few rounds of Elf, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!