Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zoo Trip

Monday was my sister's birthday, and to celebrate, she, my mom, Scarlett, and I took a trip to the Akron Zoo!

We had so much fun, and although Scarlett slept just about the entire time, I'm pretty sure she at least loved being pushed around in her stroller all morning.



Scarlett was totally pumped, obviously...

I had fun practicing some more with my new camera





 Mom treated us to soft pretzels along the way


Of course Grandma had to buy Scarlett a souvenir from her first zoo trip:

Afterward we went out to lunch.  It was a fun day!  Spending time with my mom and sister is always a blessing.

Happy Birthday, Julie!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you all got to go on an outing with the little one! I hope I'm out and about like that when I have my first babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!