Monday, September 9, 2013

Scarlett's Newborn Pictures

About a week ago, my good friend Rachel took some newborn pictures of Scarlett.  She is very talented, and they turned out beautifully!  She took them in my Grandpa's garden.  I thought I'd just share a few of my favorites today:











I love those baby blues!


I can't wait to get a few of these framed!  It's so hard to choose, so I might just have a whole wall covered with Scarlett's pictures.  Thanks, Rachel!  We are lucky to have a talented photographer friend like you!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are amazing! Your friend is a great photographer but she had a great subject! The 5th picture looks like a baby model headshot! She's beautiful. And I'm sure one day when she's playing out in the country she'll be oh so proud of her mama and daddy for giving her such a great place to grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!