Luckily, Fridays are my free days!! Yay! So today I thought I'd link up with Lauren again after skipping a few weeks:
1. I dug some of my fall stuff out of the basement last weekend. These things make me so happy! Now I just need to work on the front porch.
2. Pumpkin spice lattes are back! I had my first one on Tuesday at school. 'Tis the season! I think there were new people working at that Starbucks, because they were super slow, and my PSL was way too sweet. It made me super sad, because normally they are perfect. Ha! Better luck next time, I guess!
3. Just in case you're new around here, and you're not sure if I'm a nerd, here's your proof. We get extra credit in my Acquired Brain Injury class for coloring about 20 pages in our human brain coloring books. Every time I sit down to watch TV I work on a few pages. It is the best! ...because I love neuro, and I love coloring.
4. Premiere week is coming up! I've been catching up on the last season of all my favorite shows while I make flash cards or do homework. (Is it weird that I need that background noise in order to focus? It seems like it should be the other way around). I'm currently working through season 1 of Revenge. It's on Netflix! Do you watch that show? I'm excited for that and HIMYM, New Girl, Modern Family, The Office, Parks and Rec, and Big Bang Theory. What premieres are you most looking forward to?
5. On our first day of orientation, our clinic supervisor told us that it's unprofessional to use your phone to find out the time. Oops, that's what I've been doing for at least 4 years. So this week I went on a mission to find a watch that I wasn't going to have to pay much for. I found this one for $12.88 and I actually think it's really cute! So now I can be professional and use my watch during class and clinicals. Mission accomplished.