Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket


1. I'm still obsessed with this cute candle holder that my mom got me from Bath and Body works.



2. Apparently it put me on an owl kick, because I found these at Walmart for $1, and I couldn't resist.


3. I had a neuro quiz on Tuesday that I studied all weekend for. I am such a nerd, because I really didn't mind spending my weekend at home doing that.  (Luke was at the Ohio State game).  Ellie kept me company.  I posted this picture on facebook, and someone from school saw it and said, "you study so pretty!"  Haha...Truth: I have to use bright pens and notecards and pretty folders or else I would get bored too easily.  Also?  I am obsessed with office and school supplies.

4. I'm loving having quick easy access to Starbucks.  I only let  myself indulge on Tuesdays, because it's my longest day, and I literally probably wouldn't make it through my last two classes awake without it.  I switched it up this week and ordered a salted caramel mocha instead of my standard fall-time pumpkin spice latte.  It was pretty good, but certainly no psl.  I will stick to my standard this Tuesday!


5. This.  Say what you want about Ohio, but oh my word is it beautiful this time of year!  Just take a look at those clouds!

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ohio really is pretty in fall. its the biggest thing i miss, florida just isn't pretty (at least where we are)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you- I am an office supply nut! And you know what I was wondering about? Does Starbucks still do the apple caramel drink? it was like apple pie in a cup. We have starbucks out here but they don't do any fall drinks since there isn't "fall" here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clouds are just gorgeous! And I love all the owls...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!