1. I'm still obsessed with this cute candle holder that my mom got me from Bath and Body works.
2. Apparently it put me on an owl kick, because I found these at Walmart for $1, and I couldn't resist.
3. I had a neuro quiz on Tuesday that I studied all weekend for. I am such a nerd, because I really didn't mind spending my weekend at home doing that. (Luke was at the Ohio State game). Ellie kept me company. I posted this picture on facebook, and someone from school saw it and said, "you study so pretty!" Haha...Truth: I have to use bright pens and notecards and pretty folders or else I would get bored too easily. Also? I am obsessed with office and school supplies.
4. I'm loving having quick easy access to Starbucks. I only let myself indulge on Tuesdays, because it's my longest day, and I literally probably wouldn't make it through my last two classes awake without it. I switched it up this week and ordered a salted caramel mocha instead of my standard fall-time pumpkin spice latte. It was pretty good, but certainly no psl. I will stick to my standard this Tuesday!
5. This. Say what you want about Ohio, but oh my word is it beautiful this time of year! Just take a look at those clouds!
Have a fantastic weekend!