Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bloglovin...Follow Me!

Since Google Reader is being retired, I am following the trend and making the big transition to Bloglovin.

Seriously guys, it's like someone is taking away my morning cup of (now decaf) coffee!  Google Reader is just a part of my daily routine, and I feel slightly lost without it!  The funny thing is, I'm generally good at dealing with change in my day-to-day life, but change something major in social media, and I'm lost.  Let's not even get me started on the new Pinterest layout (which I have been too nervous to even look at up until now).  #firstworldproblems

Anyway, click below to...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

*Also, if you would like to transfer all of the accounts you're following from Google Reader to Bloglovin:


  • Go to www.bloglovin.com/import
  • Click on "Google Reader"
  • Follow the simple instructions.
Couldn't be easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!