Monday, February 7, 2011

My First Vlog!

Today I decided to do my very first vlog ever! I love having the iPhone because it can take pretty nice videos! I just had to try it out, so I thought I'd show you a tour of our living room since we've made a lot of changes recently. Here it is!

Living Room Tour from Jessica Wallace on Vimeo.


Luke has been a furniture-making machine lately, and I love all he's made! In addition to all the pieces I showed you in the video, he also built this hall tree:
I never knew how talented he was in this area! I'm definitely reaping the benefits, and along with the couch we bought in November, our attic room is my favorite place to be! It's so cozy!

Thanks for watching my first vlog! Now you all can put a voice with the face. haha! (Speaking of which, I had NO IDEA that my voice sounds just like Amy from Secret Life of the American Teenager. haha! Why does your voice always sound so different on video?)

Have a great Monday :-)

4 comments:

  1. Your place is super cute! :-) You have such a sweet voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attic room is so neat & cozy...and your hubby is super-talented! His furniture looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gracious, you are so cute! I love "putting a voice to the face"!
    Your living room looks great, and Luke did a great job on all your furniture! It's so nice to have a husband who is handy like that, no? And good job on hemming the curtains too - and I love the brown couch and blue walls together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!