Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Venture

Recently I was asked to be a contributor on a new blog: In my twenties. I was so excited to take part in this project!

There are 6 ladies who will be writing for the blog: Hollee, Neely, Heather, Leslie, Elizabeth, and me! I have loved meeting all of these lovely ladies, and can't wait to get to know them better!

On the blog we'll be writing about anything from life to love to cooking to fashion and pop culture, and anything in between. It should be a great place to get lots of ideas and hear from 6 very different and unique women.

So go ahead and check it out: In my Twenties blog

You can also follow us on Twitter

Or ask us a question on Formspring

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited about this! I can't wait to read your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your new endeavor! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a joint blog!! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! This should be exciting and fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!