Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to Stretch Your Dollar: Find a Couponing Buddy

One of the things that has really helped me since I began couponing is having a friend who is doing it too.
My sister-in-law Maria and I started couponing around the same time. It has been great to have someone to talk to about certain deals and bounce ideas and questions off of. And the best part about having a coupon buddy? We share coupons! I save the coupons I don't want, and she does the same, and then we exchange them. It works out great!

So if you are new to couponing like we are, find a friend or relative who coupons too. It's great to have a little "support system."

*************

Here are my savings for the week of 6/5/2011:

Walgreens: Saved $20.43
Giant Eagle: Saved $32.46
Olive Garden coupon: Saved $4

Total Saved this week: $56.99
(About 40% savings)

Total saved since May 22: $117.72

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so good! I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, that you've saved so much! :) And I love this new post theme:) ... Did you just start couponing on your own? or did you take a class or something? Because I find the whole process a bit overwhelming and I can't figure it out. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!