Friday, June 24, 2011

Show Us Your Single Friends

I'm excited to be participating in Kelly's "show us your singles" day! As soon as I heard about it, I knew I wanted to feature my friend JC.


JC and Luke have been best friends for awhile, and as the years have gone on, JC has become one of my best friends, too! As you can see from the picture, he is a very talented musician. He plays bass in a worship band at church.

JC also enjoys sports: playing and watching them. He's an active guy, and not the kind of person who just sits around doing nothing during his free time. This is obviously a big positive for any girl who would like to get to know a really fun guy!
Another great attribute is that he is extremely artistic. He's just about to graduate from college once he finishes a semester of student teaching. He is going to school for art education. He's a very talented artist and photographer. Here's a sample of some of his work:
I know a lot of ladies out there are looking for a great, CHRISTIAN guy. And JC would fit that bill. His Love for the Lord is evident in the way he lives his life. And just like my husband, I can see it every time they play their instruments
He is an extremely fun guy too (as I mentioned before). It's no wonder he and Luke get along so well...they are alike in that way :-)

JC is 23 years old, and lives in Northeastern Ohio. If you are interested in getting to know him, leave me a comment and I can hook you up with his facebook info or email address! You won't regret it!

6 comments:

  1. JC sounds like an amazing guy! I just graduated and will be teaching middle school this fall and have a heart that is on fire for the Lord as well. I am #100 on Kelly's linkup.
    http://katieslifejourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/show-us-your-life-singles-edition.html
    k.e.klohn@gmail.com

    I am in Texas but have quite a bit of family in the Ohio area in Columbus and Fremont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally check out my two best friends, Lindy
    and Jennifer. I wrote about them on my blog and linked up to Kelly's- #157. They both LOVE music and really appreciate a man with some musical talent. They are also both studying to be elementary school teachers. They are each definitely worth contacting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend, JC sounds like a really nice guy! I live here in central Ohio myself. His photography is really good! Here's my link from Kelly's Korner:
    http://icarriedyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/show-us-your-life-singles.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, he's a cutie! GOOD Christian guys are sometimes hard to find! Too bad I'm not in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JC wrote me about my friend, Jenna. He seems like such a nice guy. As soon as Jenna gets time, I'm sooo getting her to check him out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!