This summer is going to be especially exciting! There are lots of fun things I'm looking forward to, like...
- Julie's bachelorette party this Saturday! We are going to have a fun girls' night in, and I can't wait!
- Julie's wedding on June 25! I can't believe my little sister is getting married! But I'm so happy for her, and can't wait to celebrate with her that day.
- The 4th of July.
- Our 3-year wedding anniversary on July 12. I'm trying to talk Luke into going on a little weekend getaway or something. We've had a stressful year, and I think we deserve it :-)
- Trip(s) to Cedar Point. This is obviously a summer tradition, and it's our favorite local place to go. Plus, they are getting a new ride this year, and we can't wait to try it!
- Camping. I've already heard about possible plans to go on a young marrieds camping trip with the people from our church. This would be most of the people from our old connect group, and I think we'd have a blast!
- Indians games. I can't wait to go, eat a hot dog, watch the Indians win, and hopefully watch fireworks afterward.
- Lounging by the pool, getting my tan on...or burn :-P
- Summer movies. I love cooling off in the air conditioning of a movie theater while I watch a great movie...especially if it's a cheap matinee ;-) As I mentioned before, we went to see Insidious on Saturday. It was so scary, but such a good movie!
- The fair. The Canfield Fair is at the very end of the summer, and I love going to it! It's fun to see all there is to see there.
It's been awhile since I've been excited on a Monday, but today I am! So happy Monday!