It's that time again!
1. My sister's birthday was on Sunday! We had fun celebrating, and I put her gift in this adorable bag from World Market. I just love that store!
2. My friend Lindsey's wedding is in less than 2 weeks! I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid! We threw a shower for her on Sunday. Here I am with her and her sister.
3. I have officially chosen The University of Akron for grad school! I am taking a quick class there this week, and just love how beautiful the campus is. I'm excited to spend the next two years here!
4. I've made my first couple of sales on Etsy! I'm pretty excited. Click here if you want to check out my shop! I will be adding new items soon.
5. I have loved watching the Olympics every day this week! ...especially the women's gymnastics. I won't give anything away just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, but I'll just say I'm very happy with how Thursday night turned out. I'll leave it at that!
Have you been watching the Olympics? What were some highlights for you this week?