Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer, I'm Over You.

I love summer.  I love everything about it, including the hot, humid weather and the thunderstorms.  Especially the thunderstorms, actually.  I am not complaining today.  Nope, not one bit!  If I had to choose between a whole year of three-digit temperatures, and spending a normal January and February in Ohio, I'd choose the three-digit temps any day.  However, as much as I love summer, I'm getting ready for this:




  














Yep...I loved summer.  But there comes a point every year when I'm just ready for fall (and Christmas after that)!  And knowing that classes begin next week makes me totally ready.  Just looking at these pictures gives me warm, fuzzy feelings.  I am so ready!  Now, is it too early to start breaking out the fall decor?  Because I can't help myself.

5 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO ready for Fall! It is my favorite! I want all those things right now. :) I just wish the season lasted longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, I am totally ready for Autumn and Winter as well, my favourite time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo over summer too! It's been in the 80+ degree range here since March, and we have at least another 2 months to go before temps are consistently below 80. Growing up in Colorado did not prepare me for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DItto for me too! I'm totally ready for fall. I've even spotted a few yellow leaves here and there! But still too warm to break out my sweaters and boots. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOO ready for Fall too!! Summer has been great, but I'm ready for crisp weather and Pumpkin Spice Latte's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!