This week was my last full week of summer break! Orientations for grad school start next Thursday. So I really enjoyed a pretty quiet, mellow week. The calm before the storm, I'm sure! Here are five highlights:
1. I blogged about it here, but Lindsey's wedding was definitely a highlight! Such a fun and beautiful night! (This is the worst quality picture ever, but I love how the twinkle lights and chandelier glow!)
2. I switched the quote on my chalkboard this week. I need this reminder daily! And I thought it would be the perfect thing to keep on there through Thanksgiving.
3. I bought a new Essie color this week: Fiji. I think this will be perfect for days when I'm feeling even more girly than normal.
4. I've started a little collection of glass jars and bottles on my mantle. Thanks to my mother-in-law for the vintage blue canning jar and milk bottle! I just love them, and I think I need some wildflowers to fill some of them.
5. I am so in love with Parks and Recreation. I've been getting excited for the past few weeks since there's only a little over a month left until premiere week! In honor of that, I have been watching Parks and Rec reruns on Netflix. I'm pretty sure this is the best show ever, and I could watch every episode over and over, and I'd still laugh until I cry every time. Are you a Parks and Rec fan?