Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Cuteness

Last night I left my sink full of dishes and didn't have time to do much because I was so busy taking care of Ellie and setting up a place for her to live. And she was all I could think about today at work...I was worried that she wouldn't be okay all alone all day. She's like my new baby :-P

I thought she deserved one more post in honor of her cuteness :-)


Here's the very first video I've ever posted on the Internet, just thought you might want to see the cuteness in action. She was very playful when I got home from work, and this kept her busy for a good 10 or 15 minutes :-)

And onto some pictures:

This is her little "home" for now. At least while we're sleeping. She slept in there right by our bed, and didn't make a single peep all night. She's so well-behaved!
Playing with Luke's fingers
Under the futon
And here is our first picture taken together last night at my parents' house.
She fell asleep on my dad's (the cat-hater's) lap. I don't even think my dad could find it in him to hate Ellie. But Gabby? that's another story ;-)
I'm feeling really bad about Gabby b/c she's so jealous! But they'll get used to each other in time. Ellie is currently curled up on my lap, purring away :-) I'm starting to think this impulse decision was a good one :-)

7 comments:

  1. She is so cute :) I'm not a big cat person, but it's pretty impossible to not like kittens! I hope that the two of them can adjust and that they find a mutual tolerance of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just darling! I love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute! I love you new blog design btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I think my hubby would love to have another kitty-cat if I only let him, but we already have a black playful one and that's enough for now I think :) They are soo cute when they're little though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, she's pretty much completely adorable. :) Glad you're having so much fun with her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!