Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Sooo...I kinda forgot about my December photo scavenger hunt. AHH! I didn't realize the deadline was THIS MONDAY!

Please leave me a comment letting me know if you are still planning on participating, because if no one is, I will obviously forget about. I hope some of you are still planning on it, but I totally understand if you're not :-)

The prize will be a surprise, I guess! lol.

Don't forget to leave a comment if you're still interested in participating!!!

Okay, now you can scroll down and read my post yesterday about truffles :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! I'm planning on participating, if you're still having it. Let me know so I know whether to post on Monday for it or wait a little longer! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!