Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

On this Wedding Wednesday, I have decided to share pictures of all the little details that made our day special:

Pink lilies (My mom did all the flowers)
The cake which was Luke's grandma's gift to us. It was adorned with many flowers, as you can see.
The groom's cake made by my sister
The favors: we found these tiny, adorable little vases at Flower Factory for a very low price. We then ripped our hair out tying tiny pink and brown bows to each one, filling them with water at the reception hall with a little dropper, and placing a tiny rosebud or other flowers left over in each vase. I thought it was a cute idea, and I'd never seen it done before. But making them was a pain in the butt :-P

I just loved all the little details on our special day. My mom and sister are very creative when it comes to things like this, so I'm lucky! The pink and brown colors were just so "me" and I loved every last detail!

Stay tuned next Wednesday for my last installment of the Wedding Wednesday series! And then it will be our anniversary, and we will have been married for two years. I guess we are getting close to exiting the "newlywed" phase of our marriage, but I am going to cling to it for as long as possible. ha! I hope we always have that little bit of excitement in our marriage so that we always feel a little bit like newlyweds!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!