Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 4th of July! And Happy Birthday to our country!

What are your fun plans for the weekend? We had no plans until just a few days ago. And now we are actually planning for a pretty busy 4th! We are beginning the festivities tonight with fireworks at the park where Luke works...And then tomorrow after church we are heading to Kelleys Island, and staying until Monday! It was a spontaneous decision, but I can't wait! It's a little Island right in Lake Erie. We have to take a ferry over, and it's actually right by Cedar Point. We used to go every summer with the youth group, and it was always an amazing time. It's beautiful there, and it's nice to get away for a few days. So with that said, I'm off to pack and prepare. I'll be back Monday or Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. have a Happy 4th!! I'm spending time with my family and some good food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time and a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!