Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Make a Wish!

Here are some things that made me smile today :-)

This morning I made zucchini bread. I took the vanilla out of the box, and here is what the lid said:
I made a colossal wish :-P I sure hope it comes true soon! Hehe...You can probably make a with on it too since I took a picture of it ;-)

The zucchini bread itself made me smile. And it made the entire house smell delicious!

And when I got home this afternoon, I guess I had left my dresser drawer half open. This sight made me smile as I walked into the bedroom:
Doesn't she look like she's such a joy? :-P I guess she doesn't like having her picture taken. I'm surprised she didn't break the drawer! But it sure made me laugh!

I hope you have found many reasons to smile today, too :-)

4 comments:

  1. Date? Weird. Zucchini bread? Scrumptious. Scaredy cat? Priceless. ahahaha Thanks for the smile. Blessings, SusanD

    BTW, I'm having a giveaway. Be sure to stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And your cat is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it how God brings little moments into our lives to make us smile in the midst of our stress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!