Monday, January 17, 2011

Favorite iPhone Apps??

Luke has had an iPhone for about a year-and-a-half, and I've been resisting during that time for myself, though. I didn't want to have to pay the data fee for a smart phone, so I just tried to be content with my little phone. I tried to convince myself that all I needed it for was texting and calling people.

I changed my mind, though. Luke talked me into it, I guess. Plus, we have an awesome plan to make tons of money through this whole situation, so it feels like it will be worth it. I'll explain one of these days :-)

I am eligible for an upgrade in a few weeks, so I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. But I'm just so excited I can't help it! Anyway, I was wondering for those of you who have iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads, etc....what are your favorite Apps? I will obviously get the facebook and twitter apps. And possibly an ereader app. Luke is obsessed with Words with Friends, so that will be one of the first ones I'll add. He also has an unhealthy obsession with Angry Birds, and he loves Fruit Ninja. Oh, and I can't forget about Paper Toss! That game is like crack to me. Haha!

So yes, what other apps should I add? Are there any blogging apps?? Any and all suggestions are welcome :-)

5 comments:

  1. I don't have an iPhone, but I'm excited to see what people respond because I'm hoping to get one in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Definitely Words With Friends and Angry Birds!!!

    - I use LED Light all the time (flashlight.)

    - Yelp (get reviews on nearby restaurants and such... helpful when traveling just to see what's around you.)

    - You would probably like PS Express (photoshop)

    - Shazam! I thought I would never use it, but I end up using it at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could give you some suggestions..I dont have the iphone yet...but will soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some times I would really like one...but then I talk myself out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is totally late, but I just got an iphone and I was looking back to see what apps you suggested (I just downloaded the DailyBurn app!) My favs are: Hipstamatic (fun photo app) and 8mm (it takes old time videos), instagram is another fun one and it is free!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!