Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where I've Been

Guess where I've been for the past week...

Here:
Gates Pass (Near Green Valley where there were a lot of Saguaros)

And here:
Tombstone (at The Birdcage Theatre)

Can't forget about here:
Sedona, my new favorite place in the WORLD

And of course, here:
The Grand Canyon

Luke and I had so much fun visiting Arizona this past week and basically escaping the winter!! I experienced more beauty in one week than I think I ever have in my entire lifetime. It was definitely one of the best weeks of my life!

Starting tomorrow I will be doing a series of re-cap posts, because I really want to remember all we experienced last week. But for now I must sign off and get at least a few hours of sleep before I have to wake up for work at 5:50 AM tomorrow! Ugh, that's going to come way too soon!

(If you live in AZ, I apologize that I was not able to do any meet-ups...we were staying with Luke's grandparents for most of the trip, and didn't really have a vehicle of our own. Plus we were pretty busy the whole time we were there. But next time we go...and there WILL be a next time ;-)...I will have to try to schedule some meet-ups !)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I was just thinking this morning "I bet Jessica is on vacation!" and you were! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AZ is a wonderful place. I have family there. I don't visit as often as I'd like. I'm hoping to go sometime this spring. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you had a good time! Looking forward to some recap posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time :-) My parents live in AZ and they really like it.
    I was actually thinking this week that you probably went on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you got to experience Sunny Arizona!! I love my state! Glad you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see more photos!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to experience some of this beauty! It really never gets old even when it's 100+. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!