Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week in Review

Sunday 1/23 - After church we went out to lunch (as usual on Sunday) at an Italian restaurant we'd never been to before. And then for most of the afternoon, I laid around and watched documentaries on Instant Netflix. I was feeling the winter blues all weekend, and was coming down from the high of the Arizona trip, so it wasn't my best hour. Haha...but luckily I've snapped out of it since then!

Monday 1/24 - While at work, I kept receiving text updates from family members because my cousin Sarah was at the hospital in labor! She had a little boy named Hudson, and I was able to go visit them at the hospital in the evening. He is so sweet!! Definitely gave me baby fever. Or a worse case of it...

Tuesday 1/25 - What a boring day to write about...I went grocery shopping after work and spent the evening cleaning the house. It felt good though, because I knew I was finally out of the unproductive funk I had been in all weekend!

Wednesday 1/26 - I didn't do anything exciting on Wednesday either. Except a new toy for Luke arrived: an HD projector. He desperately wanted to sell our TV and get a projector instead, and I caved I guess. The living room is slightly less homey now, but I must say, the huge screen is fun to watch movies on! Here's a picture of us testing it out...it's not really going to project a picture on the wall opposite the couch. haha! And yes, Luke chose one of his favorite movies to test it out with (okay, I admit it...it's one of my favorite movies too!)

Thursday 1/27 - Luke went to work setting up the projector that evening, and his parents visited for awhile so he could show it off. I spent most of the evening reading, but then JC came over and we all watched The Office.

Friday 1/28 - I had a girls night with my friend Kristin while Luke was at basketball. It was fun to have some girl time! We watched movies and talked and ate lots of chocolate...what the best girls nights are made of :-)

Saturday 1/29 - After heading to a church library meeting, Luke and I had a little breakfast date! We went to Bob Evans and enjoyed our breakfast while we talked. It was such a nice morning! We spent the rest of the day at home, working on projects. And then I relaxed with a book, and some re-runs of Desperate Housewives in the evening. I love Saturdays so much!
My delicious French vanilla cappuccino at breakfast

Movies I watched this week: A bunch of documentaries that are all blurring together. haha...and Waiting for Guffman (B)

Books I'm reading this week: The Bible (I Kings), Finished The Lost World by Michael Crichton, and started My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Songs I'm loving this week: When the Rain Comes - Third Day, and This is the Stuff - Francesca Battistelli

Things I'm looking forward to next week: Going to an Ohio State basketball game with Luke and JC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!