Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30 Before 30

Here it is: the 30 things I want to accomplish before I turn 30 on November 6, 2014.  Most of them are pretty functional, but I made sure to throw a few fun ones in there, too.  I was careful to make sure that they are all attainable with the time-frame of 2.5 years.  I am really excited about this list!

1. Graduate with my masters in speech-language pathology
2. Walk across the stage on graduation day
3. Take a graduation trip
4. Find work in my field
5. Go on a 5-year anniversary trip with Luke
6. Go para-sailing
7. Go through at least 2 of Beth Moore's devotional Bible studies (I'm thinking I want to do Esther and David)
8. Finish reading through the Bible
9. Do the couch to 5k program
10. Run a 5k
11. Pay off all credit card debt
12. Pay off my car loan
13. Start saving for our "forever" house
14. Start looking for our "forever" house
15. Buy a dSLR camera
16. Decorate the whole house in lights for Christmas
17. Go camping
18. Maintain my weight, remaining the same weight I was on my wedding day
19. Make photo books for each year we've been married
20. Go blond (or blond-ish)
21. Go biking
22. Try kayaking
23. Create my own blog design
24. Try canning something
25. Go zip-lining
26. Eat at a restaurant that's been featured on The Food Network or Travel Channel
27. Learn ASL
28. Buy a pair of Toms
29. Pull off a surprise party for someone close to me
30. Pass the Praxis the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!