Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer

{First of all, I noticed this morning that my blog would not open because I had a background from shabbyblogs.com and I got a message saying that anything from that site could contain malware!  Yikes.  Sorry if you have visited my blog while that's been going on. I have been using their backgrounds forever, so I don't know what is going on.  Anyway, I just deleted the background, and the blog will probably just remain plain and a little boring for the next few days.  Honestly, I'm not hating it.  However, I've been wanting to try my hand at making my own background for quite some time, so I guess this is that last push I needed!}

***

I took my last final yesterday, so my summer has basically begun!  And it even feels like summer here already.  Lately things have been great: I found out I was accepted at Kent, my allergies and other health issues are finally under control, and the weather has been beyond beautiful the past few days.  Life is all about ups and downs, and I'm so excited to be experiencing some "ups" this week!

So let's recap, 1000 gifts style:

140. Being accepted to Kent State's SLP graduate program! 
141. Spending a weekend working outside

142. Beginning the Prism program which is another step in my journey to healthy living

143. Brown paper packages tied up with string...for my favorite person

144.  Looking forward to a little birthday party for Luke tonight

145. Shopping in preparation of summer

146. Flowers on my porch

147. Having a mantel to decorate

148. Being done with finals!
149. Knowing I will not have to deal with Akron traffic next year.
150. Having a porch where I can sit out, listen to the birds, and read a good book.
151. Weekends
152. Friends and cute babies whom I've gotten to spend a lot of time with lately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!