I took my last final yesterday, so my summer has basically begun! And it even feels like summer here already. Lately things have been great: I found out I was accepted at Kent, my allergies and other health issues are finally under control, and the weather has been beyond beautiful the past few days. Life is all about ups and downs, and I'm so excited to be experiencing some "ups" this week!
So let's recap, 1000 gifts style:
140. Being accepted to Kent State's SLP graduate program!
141. Spending a weekend working outside
142. Beginning the Prism program which is another step in my journey to healthy living
143. Brown paper packages tied up with string...for my favorite person
144. Looking forward to a little birthday party for Luke tonight
145. Shopping in preparation of summer
146. Flowers on my porch
147. Having a mantel to decorate
148. Being done with finals!
149. Knowing I will not have to deal with Akron traffic next year.
150. Having a porch where I can sit out, listen to the birds, and read a good book.
152. Friends and cute babies whom I've gotten to spend a lot of time with lately