Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something Beautiful


Luke planted two rosebushes at our house a week ago.  I could not wait until they started to bloom, and have been checking them every day, impatiently awaiting their big debut.

Well, today was the day!  I walked around the front of the house and the roses had started to come out.  One in particular looked absolutely perfect to me.  And just like that, my day was made!

I'm so thankful for the beauty of creation, especially this time of year.  God is such an incredible artist.  I don't think anything man-made could even compare to the beauty of that flower.

What is the "something beautiful" God is blessing you with today?


1 comment:

  1. That is lovely! Beautiful to me is laughter, smiles and joy. Just being HAPPY because life is happening regardless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!