Friday, May 25, 2012

Someone at Netflix Reads my Blog

Remember this post?

In the past year since I wrote it, it has remained one of my most popular blog posts according to Google Analytics.  

In the post, I wrote all about my love affair with a little show called Dawson's Creek.  I mentioned a few times (and I may have tweeted this a few times as well) that I wished Netflix would add it to their instant streaming shows.  

I guess someone from Netflix must reads my blog, because as of this week, Dawson's Creek is available for instant streaming! (Yes, I am totally sure my blog is the reason it's available.  Note the sarcasm)

Anyway, I just thought some of you 90's kids might be interested!  I know I've spent a good chunk of the past few days belly-laughing at how ridiculous this show is.

...Ridiculously awesome, that is!

In all seriousness, I can't believe how cheesy it all seems 14 years after the series premiered.  But I still love it!  

Anyway, enjoy the long weekend!  Please let me know if you were a Dawson's Creek fanatic too, and if you will be enjoying it on Netflix as your guilty pleasure, as I will be. 

2 comments:

  1. I actually never watched Dawson's Creek (horrible, I know), but now that it's on instant streaming, I think I might. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for this! I am using this 3-Day-Weekend to start over from the beginning and watch them all in order (again) YAY! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!