Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

It is no secret that I love a good deal, and it is definitely no secret that I love Christmas!

It seems that my two favorite things collided when I discovered that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! All you have to do is write about the promotion! Go HERE if you are interested.

Last year I designed my own Christmas cards in Microsoft Digital Image Pro, and let me tell you, that was just too much work! I love how easy it will be to use Shutterfly to make my Christmas cards: all I will have to do is pick a design I like, insert the picture and message, and voila, I'm done!

Although, I must say that there are so many fabulous designs, it will be hard to pick just one! They have three choices for the types of cards you can order: folded greeting cards, flat stationary cards, and flat photo cards. I opted to use flat stationary cards this year.

Once I made that choice, there were so many options! I could sort them by the number of pictures I want to include, color, or designer. That made it a little easier to narrow down my options!

There are so many different styles, I think there really is something for everyone. Here are a few of my favorites:
I'm loving the monogram and the brown color


And I love that this one is so simple! The picture I'm using is of us in the snow, so I thought the colors here would be perfect.


So cute! I love the tree.

There are so many more that I love, but that just gives you a small taste of what some of their choices look like. I am going to have such a hard time picking out the perfect card, because there are so many that I like!!

Again, here is a link to the Shutterfly website

This is where you can find Christmas cards

They also have holiday invitations HERE, and Christmas gift tags HERE

And here is a link to the promotion for blogers.

Have fun card-hunting ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!