This weekend will include so many fun things!:
- Putting out Christmas decorations
- Getting our new couch
- Watching an insane amount of Christmas movies
- Thanksgiving celebrations with families
- Watching the Macy's Day Parade
- Eating way too much delicious food
- Listening to Christmas music every hour of the day
- Going out to dinner with my dad's side of the family
- Buying, putting up, and decorating our Christmas tree!!!
- Hanging out with Sarah, whom I have not seen in FOREVER!
- A fun show at my old high school
- And the grand finale of the weekend: The TSO concert!! It will be the perfect thing to really ring in the Christmas season. My parents are coming for the first time, and I'm excited for them to see it!
What are your fun plans this Thanksgiving??