Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week in Review

Sunday 11/7 - After church, for the third week in a row, Luke and I went out to eat lunch at Jalisco's with some friends. After that, we basically had a lazy day, napping and watching football. Later in the evening I went downstairs to visit my grandma, and my dad was there too. I came home and fell asleep early, since after the time change, my body thought it was an hour later than it actually was!
Monday 11/8 - After work I went grocery shopping, made dinner, and cleaned the house. Then finally at 11:00 it was time for Conan on TBS! Luke and I are big Conan fans, and our friend Michael came over to watch it with us too. I made buffalo chicken dip and we enjoyed that while we watched, staying up way too late for a week night!

Tuesday 11/9 - This was an extremely uneventful day. The only thing we did was Connect Group. And I think I fell asleep super early again. Surprise, surprise.

Wednesday 11/10 - After dinner, I spent the entire evening at my parents' house, working on the next campaign newsletter. While there, my mom gave me a late birthday present: a new memory card for my camera! I've needed one for a few weeks now, so I'm very excited! And guess what....it holds 11,000 photos! That's right, even I will have a hard time filling that up. Ha! I love it! Being able to use my camera again inspires me to take more pictures!

Thursday 11/11 - Luke and I had another date night this night. We went out to see Due Date. It was a funny movie, but a little too disgusting for my taste. After that, we went to Applebees for appetizers. It was a nice evening spent together :-)

Friday 11/12 - I spent the evening chilling out at home while Luke was at basketball. I settled in to read, but ended up falling asleep about 3 pages in. At around 9:30 or 10. I'm pathetic.

Saturday 11/13 - I organized and cleaned my house all morning, and it felt wonderful. In the afternoon, I went to the church to take more construction pictures of the new building addition, and help my mom hang signs for the walk-through tours that will be beginning tomorrow evening for congregation members. After that, I went to mom and dad's house to complete a project I will be writing about sometime next week! And when I was done with that, I went to visit my grandma again where my dad, aunt, and cousin were also visiting. I spent the evening in with Luke, watching football and reading.

Milestones this week: Completed a do-it-yourself project for my kitchen with my mom! It was my first experience using spray paint, and I love how it turned out!

Movies I watches this week: Due Date (C)

Books I'm reading this week: The Bible (I Samuel), Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (almost finished!)

Songs I'm loving this week: Strong enough - Stacie Orrico. Oldie but a goody, and it just really spoke to me this week.

Things I'm looking forward to next week: Celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday, and preparing for Thanksgiving! Oh, and also buying the Christmas present that Luke and I are buying together for one another...I'm sooo excited about it!!! Pictures to come as soon as it arrives ;-)

2 comments:

  1. 11,000 thousand pictures! wow that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of pictures, I need a card like that. :) The picture of chips & salsa, has me pining away from some Mexican food. I just may have to beg my hubby for dinner out tonight, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!