Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let it Snow!

I woke up this morning to this:

SNOW!

I had no idea it was supposed to snow at all, so I couldn't believe it when I opened the door to a layer of the sparkly white stuff on the ground. And it has been snowing all day and all evening, too. I'm not sure if I feel quite ready for it just yet, but it is beautiful nonetheless. And now it really feels like Christmas! Appropriate for the first day of December.

In other news, I think my cats got bored today, because this is the first thing I noticed when I got home from work:
Good thing they're cute, or else they would be out on the streets ;-)

For the record, I don't think Ellie (pictured above) is the culprit. Ellie usually leaves the ornaments alone, but I have seen Gabby swatting at them more than a few times. I guess she got bored while we were at work today, and the ornaments just proved too tempting for her.

Happy 1st of December!!

5 comments:

  1. OH my..look at that snow!! I really sure do hope its a short winter for you! :-) I remember last winder for you was VERY long!! And the tree ordainments...you're right, least they are cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the snow! It's been snowing here for the past few days, and it's so beautiful... as long as I don't on the roads which are awful! Enjoy your winter wonderland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to snow a little bit here Saturday, and I REALLY hope it does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely! We haven't gotten nearly enough snow this year, in my opinion . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!