Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's OK Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK

...to go see this movie and love it:

To buy a real tree every year, despite the cost and frivolity.

To have approximately 8 million pictures of these two. Heaven help us when we have kids!

...To watch Home Alone 2 and laugh out loud through most of it. After 9 years it's still hilarious

...To obviously have a strange obsession with kids movies

...And all things 90s

...To have tons of Christmas presents pinned on my "Giftable" board, but I haven't bought a single one yet.

...To practically devour a book in one sitting because it was Thanksgiving break and there was finally time to read!!

...To want to have a party when this semester is over in 1 week!!!!!!!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. I love kid movies!! And home alone 2 (just posted about it, haha!)

    I've read Kristin Billerbeck before and loved her books. I need to check that title out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see the new Muppets movie. I've loved them since I was a kid.

    We buy a real tree every year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the muppets movie is awesome!! Good luck finishing up with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Home Alone series. I laugh out loud every single time. I swear they don't make movies like that anymore.
    Good job on surviving your first semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you LOVE the book?!?!? She's out of Control was SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!