Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You Googled What??

...And it brought you to my blog?!

Okay, so I haven't done this in a long time. But sometimes it really cracks me up to see what keywords sent people to my blog. (Google Analytics is a free website you can join to give you information about the visits your blog gets. One of its features is that it keeps tracks of the keywords that sent people to your blog).

Let's jump right in, shall we? These keywords or phrases sent people to my blog:

"Christmas lights on weird things" - Makes me wonder what weird things I've put Christmas lights on!

"Organized Fruits" - perhaps this person has OCD? Certainly, there are a lot of areas in my life that could use organization. Organized fruits are the least of my worries ;-)

"pig rolling mud and poo." WHY, oh why would one wish to Google this? I'm sure my pig wrestling post is the one they found.

"pigskin Dry Erase Board" - Huh?

"Thanks God for my husband in his birthday" - the second preposition choice just cracks me up.

"The movie Insidious scared me!" - It scared me too! thanks for sharing

"What makes lake water muddy looking" - Now I'm just shooting in the dark here, but maybe it's the fact that there is literally mud. In the lake water.

"word peace" - this one has me confused. Did they misspell "world?" Or do they want to know the etymology of the word "peace?" Either way, I doubt that my blog was of much help to them.

This next section of phrases were searches that I believe people were using to find information on the movie You've Got Mail:
  • "you got mail cathleen house"
  • "you ve got mail film"
  • "youvegot mail"
And my personal favorite:
  • "you have got a mail"
Apparently the title is confusing.

I think that about wraps up this edition! Here are some others:


4 comments:

  1. HA! I'm loving the "Organized Fruits"....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, these are so funny, Jessica! I never got this many weird searches in google analytics - it makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girly, these made me laugh hysterically! "You have got a mail"... what???! lol... Thanks for the comedic relief :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!