Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Blessings: Mother's Day Edition

Friday:
Watched the Cavs Game at my aunt and uncle's house with some friends
Ate pizza and other delicious foods
Celebrated with everybody when the Cavs EASILY won!
Went to bed early

Saturday:
Woke up bright and early, ready to begin the day
Went shopping with Luke for Mother's Day presents for our moms
Napped all afternoon after my early morning!
Cleaned the house while Luke was gone for the evening
Enjoyed a delicious salad for dinner
lurked around on Thebump.com just for fun!
Watched hours upon hours of "Toddlers in Tiaras"

Sunday:
Slept in!
Went to church and sat with my mom
Ate a delicious lunch at Luke's parents' house, made by his sister for Mother's Day
Visited my grandma and grandpa
They decided to maybe keep the adorable stray puppy my sister found, whom no one has claimed.
Visited my other grandma and watched the Cavs game (they lost this time)
Visited my mom and gave her her Mother's Day present
Came home for a night of chillin' at home

It was another laid-back weekend! We had fun at the Cavs party Friday night, I got in some good me-time on Saturday night while Luke went to see Iron Man 2 with some friends in Pittsburgh, and I had a busy but great day today visiting my mom, mother-in-law, and grandmothers. I feel so blessed to have so many great women in my life!

Happy Mother's Day!
There I am on my wedding day sandwiched between my mother-in-law and my mom :-)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!