Saturday, April 16, 2011

Check this Out!

A few months ago, I started contributing to a blog called "In My Twenties."


In My Twenties”  width=

It has been so amazing to be a part of this project! I've loved getting to know the other ladies who write for the blog: Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup, Elizabeth from Musing Experiences, Heather from Life with Heather, and Leslie from Life in its Ordinary Form. It is great to read about things from so many different perspectives!

We write about a new topic each month, and every girl writes 1 day per week, Monday - Friday. Our topic this month is healthy living. So come check us out!

I write every Friday, and you can take a look at my most recent post here.

You can also follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!