I'm going to be really honest right now and let everyone know that I woke up in a grumpy mood this morning. For no particular reason - just one of those mornings.
The thing is, I should be sooo happy this morning, because:
- I don't have school or work today!
- I'm going to see Breaking Dawn part 1 later this afternoon!!!
- I took two big tests yesterday and did great on both...a big load off my mind
- I've made great strides in my grad school applications, completing my resume, statement of purpose, getting all my letters of recommendation lined up, and taking the GRE. Now all that's left is to send my undergrad transcripts and fill out the applications.
- It's the weekend!!!
- I might be going to a Kari Jobe concert later this weekend
See?? So many great things going on right now!! I have no clue where my bad mood was coming from!!! Anyway, I'm choosing to overcome it today. Using laughter :-)
So if there's anyone else out there who's in a funk this morning, I'm here to help you out :-)
First of all, some short, funny videos. Of the funniest characters on TV: Andy Dwyer, the Dunphys, Barney Stinson, and Dwight Schrute.
(Below is Luke's favorite moment ever)
And Dwight Schrute
And some things I've found on Pinterest lately that had me rolling:
Hopefully these made you laugh too! Happy Friday :-)