Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving highlights as seen through my lens:

Pumpkin pie cupcakes I made for Thanksgiving dinner. Found here

Thanksgiving Tree at Grandma and Grandpa's

An afternoon spent playing games at Luke's aunt and uncles house after our delicious dinner. Starting with Bananagrams


And then moving on to Tripoley.

iPad fun!


It was a fun, full day! Luke and I stayed up until 2:30 last night watching all the Friends Thanksgiving episodes that were airing all night. We then slept in super late, and I spent today shopping with my mom and sister.

Still to come this weekend: Going to see The Muppets with family tonight and getting our tree tomorrow! I love Thanksgiving weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!