Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week in Review

~On Sunday Luke and I spent the day shopping. We went out to lunch at Fuddruckers first, which was so good! And then I spent the day spending birthday gift cards. I found some amazing sales, and ended up coming home with a lot of great things! We ended the evening with Bible study, and it was a fun day :-)

~On Monday night we celebrated Luke's moms birthday with the family. And we watched funny You Tube videos for most of the evening, which was fun.

~ On Tuesday I completed and handed in my very last lab exercise for A&P. Yes, it deserved a picture. And yes, it was a huge highlight of my week. I'm in the home stretch now!
~On Wednesday, I completed a huge chunk of work that needed to be done for grad school applications. Again, another huge highlight of my week. The stress level just keeps going down!

~On Friday afternoon I went to see Breaking Dawn with my friend Kristin. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I thought it was so good! It was sooo romantic. And even though I thought some of the images in the movie were a bit shocking, I really liked it! Maybe my favorite movie of the series so far! (Although Twilight is and will always be my favorite book of the series).
~After the movie, I went to Kristin's house to have some pizza with her and her family, and that was fun :-)

~On Saturday, my mom and I hit up some craft shows. I didn't end up buying anything, but it's fun to look, and start to get in the mood for Christmas!

~Saturday afternoon I had all kinds of plans to be super productive, but then my tooth started trying to kill me! I've had a bit of a toothache for a few days, but oh my word. I thought I was going to die. I tweeted that I'm sure labor is much worse, but I honestly could not imagine anything worse than that pain! It felt like someone had jammed a hot iron poker right into my gums! After a few hours, the pain just subsided as quickly as it had begun, which I was so thankful for! But anyway, all of my plans to be productive didn't happen, but some quality cuddle time with my little Ellie did. While I was trying not to die :-P (why do these things always happen on the weekends when the dentist is not in?!) She was cold and actually climbed under the blanket and then gripped onto my jeans with her claws, and legs straight out, and just started to purr uncontrollably. She is probably the dumbest cat in the world, but she's so sweet!! haha
I just thought she looked so funny and cute! What other cat falls asleep like that??

It was kind of a low key week again, and I spent most of it working on homework and grad school applications. But I am sooo excited for a bit of a break next week, and to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!