1. My new Essie watermelon nail polish. It may be a little bright, but I thought it was perfect for summer! I'm in love.
2. This pop of yellow in my kitchen. I smile every time I walk by.
3. As soon as I heard about the show Dance Moms last year, I decided I wasn't going to start watching because I heard about how addicting it was, and knew I'd get hooked. However, on Tuesday I was making dozens of rolled fabric flowers for some projects I'm working on, and thought it would break up the monotony if I turned on the TV. I saw that a marathon of Dance Moms was on, and thought I could just put it on in the background and I'd be fine. Umm, big mistake! It took all of about 5 minutes before I knew I was completely hooked for life. I spent my day parked in front of the TV, armed with my glue gun and yards of fabric sprawled around me, drinking in every moment while I worked. It was ridiculous. But I loved it. It's kind of fun that the whole thing is basically right in my backyard too, in Pittsburgh, PA and Canton, OH. Maybe my girl(s) will someday be part of the Abby Lee Dance Company! Just kidding...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!
4. Sugar free chocolate chips. Where have these been all my life? They are the first chocolate I've had in 6 weeks, and totally worth the wait.
5. It's church-league softball season! Which means I get to watch Luke play softball, and it also means a fun social hour for me at least once a week. But more importantly, it means that it's officially summertime!
And those are 5 highlights from my week! Happy weekend, friends!