Weekends are pretty much the best things ever, am I right? We had a pretty busy and fun one around here!
- We celebrated Father's Day with my Dad on Friday night. We had (gluten free) pizza and (sugar free) ice cream, and then had a giant bonfire.
- During my spare time this weekend I started watching Pretty Little Liars because I found the first season on Netflix, and am completely addicted (*hangs head in shame*)
- ...and I also worked hard on Etsy stuff. That's right, I'm finally opening an Etsy shop! Sometime in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
- On Saturday Luke and I went to our first wedding of the season for our friends Katy and Adam. It was beautiful! I really love weddings. Our next one is next Saturday in Columbus for Luke's cousin. We're turning it into a little weekend trip, so I'm excited.
- We spent Sunday afternoon at a little cookout to celebrate Luke's adorable baby cousin's baptism. It was fun to spend the afternoon with family! Good food and Mexican Train were also involved, to make a good day even better. All babies, including Lilly, seem to have a fascination with Luke's face. I think it's the facial hair. Lilly crawled all over Luke all day, and really loved grabbing his face:
What a fun Father's Day weekend! To end this post, I'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my awesome father! ...and to my awesome husband. While he is not a father yet, I know he'll be the best one ever someday, and that deserves an honorary "Happy Father's Day!" in my book.