1. I already wrote about this, but I had my first weigh-in for the Prism Diet this week, and lost more than I expected! I've lost 10 lbs since I started the program, but 15 lbs since last winter when I was my heaviest ever. I have already reached my goal weight, so I'm just going to work on maintaining now. Here are before and after photos (the only picture of me since the weight loss was in a dressing room, trying on a dress for my friend Lindsey's wedding, so excuse the poor quality). I'm on the left in the first picture. I probably didn't have to tell you that, because Sarah is a stick.
2. Speaking of that dress, it is my second big blessing of the week. I am in my friend Lindsey's wedding in August, and she told all her bridesmaids to just buy a purple sundress. And I found mine! I love the color blocking. I can't wait to wear it on her special day!
3. Did you make it to Bath & Body Works for their huge sale this week? I took a little shopping trip the other day and just happened to catch it. Almost everything was $3-$4 or 50% - 75% off! I could have easily gone crazy, but I limited myself to two summery hand soaps for my bathroom.
4. I had fun going out with a couple of friends, shopping for a service project, and then going out to dinner on Wednesday. While at Target, they told me I had to try Izze sparkling fruit juice. I know I'm late to the party on this one, but YUM. I tried blackberry, and it was so flavorful and refreshing. They're naturally sweetened with fruit juice, so they're totally legal on the Prism Diet. Win.
5. I'm excited to celebrate Father's Day! My family is actually celebrating tonight because of a scheduling conflict on Sunday. We're having pizza with whole wheat crust (my first in about two months) and hanging out at my parents' house. I am so blessed to have such a great dad! I made him a little gift that I thought was cute -- I totally snagged the idea from Pinterest, here.
Have a blessed weekend!