- I think I check my Instagram feed 8 billion times a day. Seriously, it's the first thing I do every time I pick up my phone. It is my absolute favorite social media app. I love being able to see simple moments from my friends' days! And I love documenting my own little life through snapshots. Follow me, and I will follow you back! - jessicaw1106
- I've been wanting to watch the movie 500 Days of Summer for a really long time. And this weekend I realized I still had $3 left on an Amazon gift card from Christmas time. I downloaded the movie for 48 hours for $2.99 on my Kindle Fire, so it worked out perfectly! I settled in and watched it Friday night and loved it! It was really cute and sweet, and not the typical rom-com, which I appreciated. I'm sure there are lots of different opinions about the ending, but I thought it was perfect! And my favorite part was the Ikea scene...too cute! Zooey Deschanel is my favorite actress, and I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt, so this movie was basically made of win.
- My mom put together some hanging baskets for me, and I put them up yesterday. I think they make the place look so welcoming! I can't wait until they fill out more, and start spilling over the sides of the baskets.
- I am really sad that all my shows are done for the season (Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Revenge, Modern Family, Parks and Rec, The Office, and Big Bang Theory. Yes, we watch a lot of TV around here). However, there are a few shows this summer that I'm excited about: Food Network Star, The Glee Project, So You Think You Can Dance, and my guilty pleasure: Teen Mom. And of course, Mad Men and Dawson's Creek reruns on Netflix. What shows are you looking forward to this summer?
- This past weekend was pretty great. In a nutshell, it included: a movie, sleeping in, more popsicles, reading on the porch, a Mexican Train night at my mother-in-law's, great church service, Chipotle where we ran into friends, and a big get-together where I saw lots of old friends. I love weekends.