Linking up with Lauren again today:
1. Last Friday I went to Ikea with my mother-in-law and sister-in law. I didn't buy much besides this cute watering can and a rug for my kitchen, but we had so much fun! A shopping day was just what we needed to escape the heat!
2. Luke and I had a date day on Sunday, and I had my first Menchie's froyo! I know, I live under a rock. It was delicious, and sugar free! I can't wait to go again.
3. Back to the living under a rock thing...Demi Lovato has been popping up on Pandora a lot lately, and I loved her music! I didn't know who she was, so I created a Demi Lovato station. I was surprised when every other song was Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. After some research I found that she's a big Disney Channel star! Ha! Oh well, I love her music anyway. I'm listening to her right now, in fact. It's just so sing-along-able.
4. I love this new journal I bought at Target for about $3. "She's a dreamer, a thinker, a doer. She sees possibility everywhere." I love that! It is inspiring, and I've written in it every day since Sunday. I'm a lifelong journaler...it's how the blog was born. But it's nice to have my own, private, hand-written journal again.
5. Yesterday I celebrated four amazing years of marriage with Luke! As you are reading this, we are at Presque Isle to spend the day biking, picnicking, hiking, and swimming at the beach. I'm so excited! Yesterday he brought home a dozen red roses for me. Isn't he sweet?
Have a blessed weekend!