Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Something Beautiful Etsy Shop Launch!

I have been a little MIA around here for the past few days because I spent Monday and Tuesday at my alma mater, Malone University, as a delegate for Evangelical Friends Church - Eastern Region's Yearly Meeting.  That was a mouthful, but basically I am a member of the EFC - ER, and I was chosen from my church to go to the yearly meeting and sit through business meetings for two days and vote on things.  I was about the youngest person there by about 30 years, and it was a long two days.  But part of me loved it because I have Quaker blood in my veins (the Evangelical Friends Church is a modern day name for the Quaker Church.  Betcha didn't know I was a Quaker!)  I am in the direct genealogical line of George Fox, the founder of the Quaker religion.  So anyway, I felt like I was sort of honoring my ancestors by being there.

And I am also in charge of decorations and cupcake for my dear friend's wedding shower which is coming up this Sunday, so I've been a busy lady!

I have gotten way off course with this blog post, so let's get back on track.

I am officially launching my Etsy shop!  Right now I have a bunch of headbands for all ages in many different colors.  I am hoping to add more soon!  Please jump on over there and check it out!


Here's what you'll find in my shop:

Adult pink rosette headbands - $5



Adult plum rosette headbands - $5


 Infant white flower headbands - $4

Infant yellow rosette headbands - $5

And adult yellow rosette headbands - $5

I am so excited to finally launch my shop after weeks of preparation.  Take a look around, and be on the lookout for new items soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm going to favorite you! I have an etsy too! www.cissysboutique.etsy.com
    Best of luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting, Jessica, I love all the headbands! I'm going to have to keep this in mind if we have a girl next. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!