Anyway, I'm linking up with Lauren again for High Five for Friday! Here are five highlights from my week:
1. My sister-in-law Diana just got back from a mission trip to Romania! I am so excited for her, and it sounds like she had an awesome time. She brought me home this beautiful scarf! I thought it was so sweet, and I love it!
2. I joined the She Reads Truth Bible study on prayer. I have honestly been slacking on my devotional time, and I'm excited that this is getting me back in the habit again!
3. Lake time! Luke and I spent last Friday at Lake Erie, and then Saturday night we went out to dinner at Mark's Landing on Guilford Lake. It was all so beautiful and peaceful.
4. This man. It's been so great hanging out with him lately! He hasn't worked as much at his second job as normal, because the grass is all dead, therefore he has no grass to mow. It's been nice! He is such a cat lover. I totally snagged this picture when he was least expecting it on Saturday night, and it just makes me smile.
5. My Etsy shop is officially opening soon! I know I did not launch it on the date I had planned, but honestly I got a little scared! I guess I have put a lot of time into this, and I'm afraid of failing. But failing is better than not trying at all, so I am planning on an official launch next week! I am so excited!
Have a happy weekend!