Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3rd Post Today

So I don't usually post 3 times in one day, but I am confused!! Okay, so I was googling my photographer again, because I was bored tonight, and I found this blog. Scroll down to the second post on the page, and you'll see my blog name, and my post from earlier today that I deleted. But the words are all twisted around and changed. I'm guessing it's there because I mentioned Applebees in my post. I can't comment on this blog, or find any other contact information. Has this every happened to anyone before? Do you even understand what it is?? I'm annoyed that they posted anything on their page from mine. Has anyone ever seen a blog like this before, or have any ideas of how I can contact this person? I'm just confused, I guess. And frustrated. What a weird day!

Any advice would be appreciated. I know it's not a big deal, but just annoys me for some reason!

4 comments:

  1. What is that crap? It's like they took your post and ran it through a thesaurus! I have no idea what it is or what you can do about it. It's just weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being annoyed - your posts are your copyrighted material and they shouldn't be using them without your permission.
    I'm reading an online book about blogging, and there is a section that talks about this sort of thing. It might have some good advice for stuff you could do. Here's the link to the book: http://scribbit.blogspot.com/2009/04/ebook-is-here.html. Hopefully that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats weird and, I agree, really frustrating! I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!