Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation!!

I got the word this week that our vacation is officially on for next month, and the details have been worked out! We're going to be staying in Sandbridge Beach, which is a little south of Virginia Beach, I believe (and less crowded!). We will be gone August 15-22. We're making the 9 hour drive there, and my Grandma may be coming with us. She hasn't decided if she wants to make the trip or not, yet.

We're staying in a really adorable condo. We haven't booked it yet, but we're pretty sure it's where we'll stay. I think. My mom's making all the plans and we're just kind of going along with it.

Here it is, the Sanctuary Resort in Virginia. I LOVE how colorful it is!! And I believe it was just built last year.Love the pool - there are 3 of them, and 1 hot tub
And the little courtyard areas
I think they even have a restaurant and Tiki Bar on site at the resort. And with our specific condo, we get a little cubby area in the garage that already contains beach supplies and bikes! I really think I'll be spending some time on the bikes. What a perfect little place :-)

I'm so excited, it will be hard to wait 6 more weeks! I'm excited to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins when I'm there, too. Luke's super excited, mostly about spending a day at Busch Gardens, I think.

And luckily the condo has wi-fi, so I will be able to blog and keep in touch while I'm gone. I probably will blog a few times, because I'll need something to do while my dad and Luke are watching boring TV shows at night. I can only take so much of the Discovery Channel before I start going crazy.

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for beach vacations! It will be wonderful, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about the Sanctuary Resort to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!