Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christian the Lion

A co-worker told me to look up Christian the Lion on youtube, so I did when I got home from work. He told me that you can't watch the video and not believe in God (it's really great to have at least one Christian co-worker!) Being the animal-lover that I am, I watched it three times in a row and cried every time.

Since I'm having a crappy day and don't have much to write about, I thought I'd share this video with you. I hope it brightens your day a little like it has brightened mine (and most of you have probably already seen it. It's a pretty popular video, but I'm usually pretty behind on these things!)



Probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen in my life :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this before on TV - isn't it so sweet? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!