Friday, October 9, 2009

I Just Want a Slice of Pizza!!!

I am so ready for this weekend! I haven't gone anywhere this week except for work and the doctor. So I'm ready to get out. I'm still not better, but I'm deciding to load my body with Imodium and just ignore the fact that I'm sick right now! :-P (The doctors found that I do have some kind of infection, but they won't know what specifically until probably this weekend, but MAYBE today. I'm hoping it's today, so I can get an antibiotic and get rid of this thing!!)

Tonight Luke and I are going to see Couple's Retreat. We both want to see it, and I'm really excited to get out of the house tonight and LAUGH at Vince Vaughn.

And tomorrow we have some big plans! I debated about not going, but I just can't NOT go. It's my father-in-law's 50th birthday this weekend, so the whole family is going out to breakfast with him at Bob Evans. There, we will surprise him with tickets to tomorrow's Ohio State game. And from there we'll head down to Columbus for the game! How fun! I'm super excited, because I've only ever been to one other Ohio State game before. I don't even care that I'm sick, I'm not going to pass this up :-) I think Luke's dad will be really excited and surprised!

Sunday I plan on resting and relaxing. And if I'm feeling better, maybe cleaning the house. I haven't been up to doing much this week, and the house is an absolute nightmare (although Luke has been washing dishes all week without being asked. I thought that was sweet!)

So that's my weekend. It will be so much fun, but I'm just sad I will have to watch what I eat so much so I don't make myself more sick. That is one of the hardest things about this...is that pathetic? At this point, I've been eating mostly toast, applesauce, and rice for a week and I constantly find myself dreaming about FOOD. Right now, pizza sounds so delicious!! But the cheese and grease would probably just make all of my insides turn to acid which would burn and possibly melt them all at this point :-P And tomorrow at Bob Evans I have no idea what I will be able to order. I LOVE Bob Evan's breakfast, and it's so sad to be there and not be able to order the good stuff! And I have no idea what I will do about food for the rest of the day! I'll figure something out. And of course there IS the chance that I could get a call from my doctor at any minute, telling me that my test results are surprisingly in today! That would make me so happy I'd probably want to stand on top of a mountain declaring my joy and praise :-P

So anyway...I'm hungry. And I can't eat much. And although I've been experiencing pain and burning in my stomach that feels like it's literally on fire and in a vice, all at the same time, the fact that I'm hungry and can't eat what I want is actually the worst thing about this :-P How pathetic am I?!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you get some news so you can find out what's wrong! It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you - hope you can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing - it must be awful to not be able to eat too much! I would be dreaming about food too! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an awesome weekend! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing! I hope it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Couple's Retreat was so funny! We went to see it for our date last night. Pizza does sound delicious! Get to feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was Couple's Retreat? Let me know. Thinking about going! Hope your weekend is going well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hate not being able to eat what I want when I want it!!! That is no fun! Hopefully they'll find out what you've got soon, so you can get rid of this thing soon! I hope you're having a great weekend and you feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! I read and appreciate each and every one. Blessings to you!