This week had its fair share of annoyances and inconveniences.
In spite of those things, when I look back on the last seven days, I only see joy. During those annoying and inconvenient situations, I looked for blessings, and always found them.
Instead of focusing on the bad things, God is showing me to be thankful for the following instead. What a full week I had!!
27. Beautiful new bed, compliments of my handyman husband
28. Delicious, new dish for dinner shared together
29. Good weather and no snow or ice on my drive to school
30. Beautiful, blue skies during a walk through campus
31. Sweet notes from students
32. January Raindrops
34. Classrooms with windows
35. Starbucks smell wafting through the lounge
36. New scarf
38. Long visits with Grandma
39. Snowflakes floating by my window
40. Surprise visit from a friend
41. Movie date night
42. Sunday morning worship
43. Sunday morning fellowship
44. Burgers at our favorite place